Time & Location
Jun 17, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
About the Event
Join us on Zoom for Day 17 of the 30 Day June Art Challenge! We will be offering a online mark making and ink class. This is a free event and open to everyone. RSVP is required to receive Zoom link.
- India ink or liquid paint
- Paper --mixed media paper is suggested
- Glue or gel medium -- gluesticks are not recommended
- Sticks - try to remove loose bark, different shapes are great, about 3-5 that are pencil size
- Tape - electrical, duct tape - something strong
- Scraps of fabric
- Things that make interesting textures - feathers, grasses, burlap etc.
Please note this online event will not be recorded.