Time & Location
Oct 07, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – Oct 28, 2021, 12:30 p.m.
Online Class on Zoom
About the Event
Make beautiful letters from the comfort of home over Zoom, and enhance any project you are working on. To make our work distinctive and appealing, we will use a fine liner while learning a number of monoline alphabets, and we will use a broad-edged pen as we explore a new, playful alphabet. Enjoy contemporary lettering online in a relaxed and friendly setting.
Recommended Materials List:
- plain paper to practice on
- dark, waterproof fine liner (such as a Uniball Vision Micro pen)
- light, waterproof liner (such as a Pentel Micron pen 01 or 02)
- broad-edged marker (such as Zig Calligraphy pen 6mm and 2 mm)
- optional: coloured pencils, gel pens